Monday, April 1, 2013

First Road Trip of the Year

We're heading West in the truck for a visit with family and friends, so I'm in my pre-trip worrying mode. I have my lists and expectations dogging my heels. I do this every time. The anticipation of a trip is almost the best part. I'm hoping for decent spring weather but haven't even checked the weather channel yet. I have a route planned through Wyoming, Montana, a bit of Idaho, and Washington, ending up in Seattle. The route home will include a night in Oregon, and another in Idaho.  The related roommates will have a nice change of pace while the old folks are out wandering around. These are my expectations.

Of course I'm taking my writing stuff. I get my best ideas while driving. I also lose some of my best ideas before I can write them down but, this time, I'll have Steve to take notes for me.



A beautiful weekend at the ranch.


Cooper and Max having some free time.


Me, hanging out in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment