Monday, August 18, 2014

August 18th, 2014

August is my favorite month. I'm like a little kid with a favorite color (green), a favorite insect (dragonfly), and a favorite food (cheeseburger). I could fill a page with my favorites, and may do so during a freewriting session, but not now. You can thank me later.

The things we favor are just slivers of our personality pie chart, but they are mighty in number.  And some of the slices of the pie are beyond our control, such as health, intelligence, age, parents, politics, and even our looks can be a hurdle to overcome, but it's our expectations and preferences that make us extraordinary.


Before I turned 62


What happened at 62 years plus one day

#

Just kidding, although my hair sometimes looks like the second flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment