Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday is My Favorite Flavor of the Week

Today was Coffee With Some Writers Day. I already have a thing about Friday because it heralds the arrival of the weekend. It's psychological and not a concrete thing to be happy about, but it works for me, and I know I'm going to be happy about something at least once a week. Win win.

I feel more enthused about writing after indulging in some shop talk with other writers. I came home and started working on the rewrite of my book. Page one. Sadly, I only got as far as the header and the first line.

But one person said the nicest thing to me today. He said all of us, at coffee, have strong personalities. I asked for clarification that I was included as someone with a strong personality. He said yes. I'm so damn flattered! I like the idea of possessing a strong personality. I've felt faded away and invisible for years (with occasional outbursts of obnoxiousness) so this sounds like good news. Fridays are so awesome!


If I was a bird, this is what I'd look like.


1 comment:

  1. LOL! You may feel like that bird, but you don't look like it. Did you see those huge skeins of Canadian Geese flying around 5pm tonight?

    So was I included in that statement? I missed it. Just curious because they think I don't talk a lot... yawn.

    I like that you love Fridays!

    ReplyDelete