Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Fat Tuesday

Yesterday was balmy. A sweet almost-springlike day. A friend fed me Frito Pie and I loved it.

We were able to move back into our bedroom upstairs. It's very yellow now because I am terrible at picking out paint, but it's clean and cheerful.

As I type, it's 46 degrees outside. This is a big change from the winter weekend we just endured, but that's why people in Colorado are so braggy about our weather. The mountains keep our weather interesting. Interesting weather is, unfortunately, becoming a national trend. The east coast has my sympathy for all that they have endured this winter. Someone needs to hit the reset button back there.

I watched the Oscars for the first time. Ellen Degeneres is always a great entertainer.

Fat Tuesday is here. It would be a good day for Frito Pie and a Margarita.




Part of an art exhibit at a coffee place. The 5th grade at The Flagstaff Academy are
studying the Vikings.

No comments:

Post a Comment