Thursday, November 21, 2013

Winter is Coming!

Winter is coming! The end is near...Save yourself. A garage would be such a civilized accoutrement for our house, but it will never come to pass given the historic nature of the property. Old and run-down, yes, but worth preserving. It's twenty degrees and dropping right now.

The roads cleared up by late morning, but the commute for the gainfully employed was bad. Some people coming from Broomfield had their 30 minute drive turn into almost a two-hour commute. Last year at this time I would have been out there on the road with the masses. One thing I liked about today's icy mess was looking out the window, knowing I didn't have to spend hours of my life driving in it. And UPS brought me a shiny new book to read. Life is good even if winter is coming.


Flights are delayed when it snows.


The calm before the snow last night.


Good reading weather.


No comments:

Post a Comment