Thursday, October 24, 2013

Going Laissez-faire in Laramie

It started in August around the time of my birthday. Steve arranged for me to have five days for a do-it-yourself writing retreat. Things kept happening that prevented me from taking the Thursday through Monday allotment of time that would mean I could go and do.... anything the hell I want! Woo Hoo! 

Sorry about that. Free time makes me giddy.

The retreat became now or never as the summer whittled away to nothing. This weekend was the only possible weekend left, so I decided to go for it. My budget has dwindled in inverse proportion to the distance my cat puts between herself and the bright light at the end of the tunnel. Stuff happens.

So I'm here in Laramie, Wyoming.

Trying to write.

Seriously. I am.


Good-bye Longmont


Hello Laramie. 
(Does this remind anyone of The Shining?)

No comments:

Post a Comment