Thursday, July 25, 2013

Dreaming in Crazytown

A friend wrote a creepy kind of story and I read it for the writing group. It was a psychological type of story and it got into my head enough that I had a weird dream that night. It started out happy but, before I knew it, the attractive couple in the dream were going to kill me. This is the really disturbing part that I can't quit thinking about. The guy is about to kill me and I run to a drawer and grab a potato peeler. To defend myself with. A potato peeler! What does this say about my subconscious, and my life in general?

Sadly, I never found out what would have happened because little E came into the bedroom and woke me up. What could I have done with a potato peeler against a threat from the murky swamp of my unconscious? Fix him some mashed potatoes?


My brain on REM.

No comments:

Post a Comment