Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Plodding Along While Plotting

This week just keeps plodding along, one slow step after another. I'm doing lots of driving to Denver as my daughter's last five days at work wind to a close. The other grandma has bronchitis for the second time in a month and can't help out. Steve is sick again for the second time in a month, too. It seems worse this time. My cure would be to lay in the sun on a sugar-sand beach for a couple hours a day, watch the sun rise and the sun set, eat fresh and tasty food, read, then take a nap every day. Watch the stars circle the night sky. When was the last time you ever did that? Even if you were dying, you'd just have to feel better.

I was sending a gift to my niece who is expecting her first child. I picked out a couple of things on Amazon then decided to add a tube of Boudreaux's Butt Paste. It's a good product for diaper rash, and it doesn't have a stinky smell. A page of various diaper creams came up. I was scrolling down the page when I came to a product  called "Anal Brightening Cream". Totally distracted me from the mission at hand.

I looked it up again this morning to be sure of the facts. (I hope I remember to clear the computer's history)  It has natural ingredients and costs a mere $34.97. I couldn't find any information about the size of the tube, and the reviews were mixed.

We watched a Japanese movie the other night, and the best line in the entire movie was, "His anus must be missing a crease". Why, in god's name, would anyone believe they need to brighten something like that? So they won't misplace it in the dark?

When I become curious about weird shit, I tell myself I can work it into a story someday. Probably not this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment