Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Road to Recovery

The prospect of staying home yet another day didn't appeal to me. This is day 15 of my body betraying me, better known as having a persistent cold. I decided to drive by a few horse boarding stables in the area. I'm looking for a new stable that I can visit in the evenings, has an indoor arena, secure tack storage, and a bathroom. And I don't want to pay $500 a month! This limits my selection. The place where Cooper lives now has none of these amenities, but is inexpensive, the people are friendly, and the land is lovely. I drove by several stables that were located south of Longmont, and thought they all looked promising. As busy as I am in this stage of my life, I know I need the location to be closer to home.

After my soothing drive in the country, I went to the ranch to see Cooper. I was out for a total of 2 hours and came home exhausted.

Over on Nelson Road, I saw an eagle up close. I wish I could have gotten a picture.

The ranch road and lenticular clouds.

Cooper being a poopy-head.

No comments:

Post a Comment