Thursday, December 27, 2012

I'm One Tired Crow

I've done a lot of granny-nanny stuff this week. I had a good time with my granddaughter, but she's like a wild space alien kinetic whirlwind machine. Okay. That simile sucked, but that just goes to show how tired I am. I'm too tired to backspace, and I'm too tired to think of something better to say, but what I said is basically true.

We have a nice young man arriving tomorrow for a visit. He's coming all the way from Japan to spend three full days in Colorado, then he's flying back to Tokyo. Hopefully this is an exploratory visit to pave the way for future, longer expeditions into the wild west. I hope he isn't a light sleeper since we live a block from the train track in Longmont.




I feel like that little bird on the left looks.
But in a good post-holiday kind of way.

No comments:

Post a Comment