Friday, February 14, 2014

AutoSocks?

I always feels so out of the loop. I can see how information-junkies get hooked on the internet with all the tantalizing subjects available with a stroke on the keyboard. So, this morning, I'm watching the news about the hours-long traffic jams on I-70, Colorado's main artery into the mountains and most of those ski resorts. CDOT is now going to sell AutoSocks at the chain-up stations alongside the freeway. I ask myself, "What are Autosocks"? Am I the only person who doesn't know about the existence of these "textile covers" that provide traction for your tires, en lieu of chains? You can own a pair of these safety wonders for $109.95. They're legal to use instead of chains in California, Washington, and Colorado. This is the limit of my information about AutoSocks because I'm a busy woman and have to head out the door to begin my crazy day. (They are all crazy, one way or another) I do want to point out that AutoSocks do not come in argyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment