Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Home at the Kiddie Corral

It's a pretty typical day, not that I really believe in the existence of typical days. Anything could happen because the day is still young. It's lovely outside but finally getting cooler just in time for Halloween.

Today is the 4th Tuesday of the month. I was in a writing group that met on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays for years. I've been a member for almost 9 years but, sadly,  the group ran its course and became redundant. I tried to find someone else to take over, hoping the group just needed a fresh perspective and some new energy, but there are no takers. I'm going to miss all of the interesting people who participated in TFW and hope they succeed in their lives and in all of their writing endeavors.

I saw the sunrise this morning.



"Be a lamp, a lifeboat, or a ladder."

Rumi


The annual pilgrimage of lady bugs to our bedroom is almost over.

No comments:

Post a Comment