Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The Workweek Begins

It was a productive three-day weekend, with a little bit of fun thrown in, but not enough. Each day, the weather was nice in the morning, but clouded up and rained later in the day. We like the moisture and being able to delay the annual ritual of turning on the sprinklers. (that never work well anyway) Our bathroom looked like a grey prison cell purchased on eBay then outfitted with bathroom fixtures. Steve painted it over the weekend. I'm sure that isn't how he wanted to spend his time but the results were worth it.

I am now the owner of the writing software Scrivener. I am doing my best with the tutorial but it's not going smoothly.  Scrivener should be able to help me with organizing my novel. I lose a lot of good stuff as I slog along the writer's path. I need every bit of good writing I can generate. I would like to meet someone who is currently using Scrivener.

It's time to get in the car to begin my week. Grandchildren await my arrival. Wish me luck with the software.


Prison color VS new innocuous color


Pretty Monday morning caused a short drive to occur

No comments:

Post a Comment